Friday 1 October 2010

A Month of Little Surprises

I am definitely not one of those people that hate surprises. Quite the opposite in fact. So yesterday, when the postman delivered a soft wee package to my door I was rather excited. How could I not be when this is what it contained:


This lovely bag was made by the lovely Verity Wayne of  Made by Loulabelle and won by my lucky self on her first ever giveaway. This was back in May and my Greek adventures meant that I only recently got round to telling her where to post it to... I'm so happy I did!

And  last week, when Carmen turned up to our meeting with a bagful of jersey leftovers form me I was very highly enthused. I've been envious of the fabrics on her monsters for a while and asked her about them before so I was delighted to get my hands on them. 


Today I am looking forward to a whole other slew of surprises when these boxes are finally tidied due to the imminent arrival of the AL (who lives behind the door the boxes are piled in front of). 


They were all acquired a few weeks ago, when the Big Red Door on Lady Lawson Street shut, but it was a rushed job and I can scarcely remember what is in them. A few breakables escaped boxing and have been sitting on the kitchen counter to remind me that action needs to be taken...


0 comments:

Post a Comment